The Client gives Estate Landscaping authorization in the event of a hurricane to respond immediately with manpower and equipment to your property. Our Account Manager will evaluate the situation and needs of your property to restore it back to working order.
Estate will follow our Hurricane Cleanup procedure:
- Remove all debris from roads, sidewalks and entries to structures.
- Stand up all viable trees.
- Remove all damaged trees that can not be saved.
- Removal of trees that have caused structural damage after insurance information has been cleared (Trees identified to not be a safety or access issue will be left for non-emergency cleanup services) .
The pricing is as follows.
- $85.00 per man-hour – labor only
- $250.00 per machine hour with operator
- Dump Fees and hauling are an additional charge, billed as full loads
- Stakes and bracing materials will be an additional charge
- Minimum of 1 hour
Estate Landscaping & Lawn Maintenance shall be held harmless for damages caused by removal or staking of trees, or for special, indirect or consequential damages incurred by the Client or any other party, including but not limited to lost profits or revenues, which may arise out of or in connection with this Agreement during the cleanup procedure. Estate has no warranty on material that is reinstalled due to this procedure. Fuel surcharge may apply.